What is Content Development?
With respect to a company’s online real estate (website, social media page, blog, etc.), content development is a fundamental element and key aspect of the Search Engine Optimization process.
Content Development starts with keyword research, a popular practice used by SEO experts to find and research for actual search terms that people normally enter into the search engines when conducting a search engine query. With good keywords in mind, a content developer may procure content that will help build authority for a particular topic.
Project Assistant Staff’s the Best Content Developers!
Project Assistant Content Developers…
Brainstorm content ideas
Perform keyword research and topic formulation
Are trained in online Content Development and Content Management
Write, edit and publish relevant content for company websites, social media outlets and blogs
- A staple requisite for both internet marketing.
- Quality articles are recognized by both search engines and people. They help your website increase in rank and become a place of interest. The drafting and publishing of articles should be a never ending process during any marketing campaign
Re-write Articles or Spin Articles
- For our clients, who wish to rewrite their online copy or existing company pieces.
- Sometimes it’s useful to shed light on a different perspective of the topic or avoid the SEO pitfalls of publishing duplicate content on your company blogs.
- An aspect of article writing, posting informal pieces on your website to receive more traffic and improve interactions as regular blogging boosts in higher ranking.
Submit Press Releases
- A proven strategy for online publicity and website traffic during a company product launch, event or start of a new company venture. Get noticed!
Fluent in the English language with respect to different vocabularies
- Schedule Submissions
- Publish Articles (Article Syndication)
- Streamline website updates with templates and forms
Analyze Content Metrics
- Page Views
- Organic Search Referrers
- Backlinks (Trackbacks and Pingbacks)
- Post Comments
Post Facebook Status and Twitter Updates
- Social media marketing to encourage potential buyers to take positive action while increasing your company visibility and online presence